So the CMA's are one of my favorite awards show of the year. I try to watch every year. This year is especially exciting since Mary Kay is the official Beauty sponsor! So check it out on ABC tonight and watch for the commercials and each female presenter with be rocking some hot Mary Kay looks. If you see something you like let me know and I can get that look for you.
You can also check out my website at www.marykay.com/akmosier and try some online virtual makeovers for some of the looks you will see tonight!
P.S. Miley Cyrus is not country and so should not be on the awards. Just because her amazing dad sang country doesn't mean she is...
And I want Carrie Underwood's opening dress!
Dandelion
13 years ago
2 comments:
the country music industry died when dwight yoakam dropped his nashville label. pop country sucks now and is a disgrace to "country music". and, kenny chesney likes boys.
Dear Mandi's Blog,
R.I.P.
Post a Comment