Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011

Things I want for 2011
1. Continue with the awesome fast we are doing for Momentum Church. We can chose how we want to fast but are fasting for 21 days. Alex and I are doing a No Fast Food/Eating Out and No meat fast. We are only eating healthy foods (should NOT have bought out Kmart on Dec. 26 of their last 4 boxes of Chocolate Covered Cherries, they keep yelling at me). So far we have been doing good minus that I made homemade pizza tonight and put pepperoni on it without thinking. I'm super excited and am planning on keeping track of how much money we spend on groceries to see the amount we save without eating out. After the fast, I would LOVE to continue to
2. Keeping track of expenses. I have some financial workbooks I got from a lady on Freecycle so I'm starting with those and am going to keep track of everything. Please feel free to ask me how I'm doing periodically (or weekly haha). I really want to be able to see where our money goes and be able to start saving some more money.
3. Get back into shape. I can't walk a block without getting winded anymore. SO thanks to Xbox Kinect I plan to get back in shape a few dances on Dance Central at a time.
4. Become less of a hoarder and more of a cleaner. I cleaned the living room a few days ago (well most of it, I still need to find the coffee table) and we have mail and newspapers that should have been thrown out months ago. So my plan is that my Saturdays off will be cleaning days and we will not have mail for "Mary Geary" laying around.  And if you know Mary Geary, please tell her to have AARP, Medicare and all other elder people companies to stop sending her mail to our house. Thanks.

That's pretty much all I can handle for one year. I hope to get more crafting done this year, I have yards and yards of fabric to make things.  I'm almost sick of looking at the fabric!

OH! And I want to update this more often. It feels good to vent sometimes. And looking back at old posts (like the Jesus fish post) makes me laugh :)

Well good night and go Bucks! Awesome win last night!

No comments: